If you already have a license key then please click on the download link below to get the Vesalius3D installer file.
Otherwise click here for the FREE Vesalius3D trial version. If you want to BUY a subscription then click here.
Vesalius3D Installer – 389MB
After the file has been downloaded do the following
- Check if Vesalius3D is running. If so then first shut down Vesalius3D.
- Go to your download directory.
- Find the installer (Vesalius3D-2.9.0-Win64-Release.exe) and double-click on it.
- Follow the instructions during the installation procedure.
Please click on one of the download links below to get a demo dataset.
Demo Dataset – CT cardio CHN – 107MB
Demo Dataset – CT aorta ring – 213MB
After downloading the file(s) do the following
- Start up Vesalius3D.
- Drag and Drop the file(s) from the filesystem into Vesalius3D.
- After the import procedure the dataset(s) can be found and opened in the library.
- The downloaded files are now no longer needed by Vesalius3D and can be deleted.